Lifetime Limited Warranty
Matt McGill Collision hereby provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty on repairs performed by the shop. This Limited Warranty is valid for as long as you own the vehicle stated herein, and is for the person to whom this Limited Warranty is granted and whose name appears herein and on the original work order. This is a labor only, fragmented four part Limited Warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter:
- Metalwork: Matt McGill Collision provides a Lifetime Limited Warranty on all metalwork, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs. The Shop will repair and repaint, excluding rust repairs, any metalwork warranted hereby, when claim is made within warranted period, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle.
- Painting, Stripes and Decals: Matt McGill Collision provides aLifetime limited Warranty on painting-related priming and painting work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the application and adhesion of decoration stripes and decals, excluding those defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. The Shop will re-prime, repaint, re-stripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted hereby (excluding rust repairs), when claim is made within warranted period, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance or care of the vehicle.
- Mechanical Repairs: Matt McGill Collision provides a Lifetime limited Warranty on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage. The Shop will repair any mechanical assembly or component warranted hereby, when claim is made within warranted period, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance or care of the vehicle.
- Parts: Matt McGill Collision provides a Lifetime limited Warranty, unless mfg. warranty is less or more, on new parts installed by or at the Shop. (Please note: Shop warranty does not exceed mfg. Warranty.) The Shop will repair or replace any defective part warranted hereby, when claim is made within warranted period, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance or care of the vehicle.
Limited Warranty stipulations are made a part hereof as though fully incorporated herein, and that said Shop agrees to be bound by each and every one thereof.
This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Warranty Grantor. This warranty is not transferable.
- Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by this Limited Warranty, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair.
- Rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior non-replaced panels not covered.
This States All Limited Warranties made by the Shop and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.
Customer Obligations: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following:
- Present the owner’s copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs or parts.
- Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspections made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
All Warranties implied by the law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.
And on top of all that, here’s personal guarantee from Matt himself:
I’ll fix your car as if it were my own, because if I don’t put your car back to the factory specs, I’ll buy it back and make it my own!
– Matt McGill